Thursday, October 05, 2006

Holidays are gonna be fantastic. Looking over the fall schedule, 36 shows I want to start/continue watching. God I'm such a freak. I'm never ever ever gonna get out of the house at this rate. I wonder how the computer's gonna store all this. I think I better start learning how to burn dvds. I hate small RAM or whatever.


Econs paper went better than expected. Geog practically everything I didn't study for came out. Yikes.


Friday's getting awfully close. While it does signify the end of promos and we should all be really happy, it does mean that the biopsy's coming up too. Dad and Adrian got really freaked out when I kinda let it slip it was there. Ahhhh. I'm damn scared. Either way, benign or malignant, its gonna take surgery to get it out. Thank God there's no history of it, so far.


Aside from the depression this brings, my friends have been so supportive its amazing. I love all of you to bits and pieces. Whether its assuring me I'm gonna get promoted and/or not gonna kick the bucket any time soon, you've all really been there for me. I'm sorry I haven't been reciprocating. I've been a bit self-obsessed lately.

No comments: